*** Open Challenge 29: INFO ***
A new challenge has commenced! Please read on for more info, then click one of the links provided below to participate!
One could say that taking a picture of something the eye cannot see is impossible. Yet photographers manage to capture feelings, emotions and thoughts.
Sound is exactly the same; It surrounds us, yet we take it for granted and don’t give it much thought. Even now, when you are reading this, you “hear” the words I am writing.
What I would like to see is: Pictures which depict sound (or the lack of it). I want to see the cars revving, the waterfall running, the “happy birthday” song bursting in the room.
Indoors or outdoors this challenge should keep you busy.
If you already have a personal account at the hosting site, click the link above to jump directly to our current challenge gallery and start entering your photos (you can also click this link if you just want to browse the gallery).
If you don't yet have a personal account at the hosting site, you'll first need to create one before you can enter or vote in a challenge. Click the link above to sign up. It's quick and FREE!
• entry period for adding photos ends on 15-Feb-2010, 19:56 EST
• voting runs from end of entry period to 17-Feb-2010, 19:56 EST
MAX IMAGES ALLOWED PER ENTRANT
• up to 4 images may be entered per person.
IMAGE FILE PARAMETERS
• maximum allowed image width/height is 1000 px
• maximum allowed image file size is 400 kb
• the image file type must be jpeg
IMAGE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
• capture date must be 24-Jan-2010 or newer
• images should be on topic
|Fangorn Forest by cand1d|
|Yosemite Falls with Moonbow by Jonathan Shapiro|
from Best Landscape of the Week 4