image transfer from DSLR to BlackBerry in the field.
I wonder if anyone is aware of any device which would allow me to connect a range of DSLR cameras to BlackBerry handsets while out in the field. This is to allow images to be sent back as soon as they are taken from a variety of locations. the photgraphers would need to carry everything with them and for the process to be as simple as possibe. I have looked at Belkin USB anywhere and various other USB OTG devices but they generally get terrible reviews.
I am not interested in a wireless solution., i currently use microSD to SD adapters.
Thanks for your time.
|Post (hide subjects)||Posted by||When|
|Feb 3, 2010|
|Feb 23, 2010|
|Aug 3, 2010|
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4