F80EXR - the most interesting for me ...

Started Feb 2, 2010 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Photofreak7 Veteran Member • Posts: 5,707
F80EXR - the most interesting for me ...

... out of the cameras recently announced. Yes of course the lens has some compromises (and the more conservative F200EXR has better IQ) -but- for the user who prints small(ish) and wants the extra zoom range and now the 720p video in a very pocketable size then the F80EXR -could- be a great seller for Fuji. Plus out of the cams announced it has the larger sensor while packing those features. Yes when viewed at 100% (pixel peeped) the F200EXR quickly shows up the F70 and likely F80 -but- as I said for printing normal size the F80/70 are fine and I find the talk of poor IQ a bit blown-out of porportion based on my own findings as an F70 user.

P.S. An F300EXR with the 720p video and 'pet detection', etc.., would be a decent upgrade to the F200EXR - for those who don't need extra range and want the best out of the EXR w/out lens issues or having to go up to the S200EXR.

Photofreak7's gear list:Photofreak7's gear list
Canon PowerShot SX60 HS Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ300 Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow