Why is Epson 7900 $5750 in Asia?
I recently checked out prices for the Epson R1900 here in Singapore, and found it to be overpriced compared to the US or Germany by a factor of 1.5.
Consequently, Epson is off my shopping list. Made my decision to get a Canon Pro9000 MkII a lot easier! Canon's recommended retail prices are actually considerably lower here than in Western countries, but the street price here doesn't vary as greatly, primarily because there is no internet retail.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%