OT: Why no Prosumer HDD Camcorders ?
I know this is OT, but, from what I have there are some people here who know a lot about video as well.
My question is, why are there no prosumer level video cameras, between $2000 and $6000, with hard disk drive recording? Are DV tapes superior to HDD?
I would like to buy a good video camera but the hassle of the tapes, the long time it takes to get them onto a PC and specific PC hardware required just turn me off the idea totally.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|White Pocket Frozen Pond by evanrassbcglobalnet|
from Rock Pools
|The Rock. by SpartanWarrior|
from Sea colors