7D v 5D MKii
Need to do something today for tax purposes!
Have followed the similar threads, but not exactly my situation.
I mainly take Macro plus a little motorsport and a little landscape plus very little portrait.
I am looking at selling prints and am not sure just how big I can go with the 7d, with 'L' Glass and all other things being equal.
Would appreciate any serious response.
I am in Oz.
Also if you have purchased a good deal in Oz from Oz stock, i would be pleased to hear from you.
7D or 5D Mkii?
P.S. Will post on the 7D Forum as well.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4