D90 White Balance Problem--Firmware Fix?
Can someone with a D90 confirm that Nikon has a problem with their white balance?
1. Shoot a picture in RAW
2. Open in-camera "NEF(RAW) processing"
3. Scroll to "White balance" and select "Choose color temp." or the "K" symbol
4. Go to "2560 K" and then change the "A-B" adjustment to "B2" and in the top left it should say "2500 K"
5. Hit "OK"
6. Go to "White Balance" and select "Choose color temp." or the "K" symbol
7. Go to "2500 K"
It should say "0001 K" in the top left. That is definitely an error and is reproducible for me easily. Let me know because I want to call Nikon. Maybe they will include better indoor White Balancing if they update the firmware.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%