Can someone post 800, 1600 and 3200 ISO photos from 7D.......

Started Nov 25, 2009 | Discussions thread
Jerry-astro Veteran Member • Posts: 9,494
My you seem rather demanding...

... for someone asking for a favor. In the meantime, there are a host of sample images from the 7D if you take the time to search both this forum and other image sites. You can start with this:

Select 7D images from the list of available cameras and you can look at comparisons for virtually all major ISO settings. These are shot under controlled conditions and should give you what you need.

Eugene Powers wrote:

in RAW of the average room with regular lights, no flash. No close up objects please. 24-105mm lens at F5.6-8 would be good but other sharp lenses is OK too.

No handheld either because I don't want smearing. If there books in the room or something with fine structure it would be very helpful but no close ups.
Please make sure these are properly exposed. Do not expose to the right.

Either upload them to your favorite storage site or Megaupload please.
I like to process these myself.

Thank you in advance.

-- hide signature --

The only time a smaller sensor with the same pixel count is superior to a larger sensor (aka higher pixel density) is when you are focal-length limited.

Lee Jay

Jerry-astro's gear list:Jerry-astro's gear list
Fujifilm X-T2 Fujifilm X-H1 Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Carl Zeiss Touit 2.8/12 Fujifilm XF 56mm F1.2 R +3 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow