Wireless Flash Fun
It was my daughters 1st birthday last night and I wanted to get lots of photos, and rather than try to do available light/fast glass/high ISO, I used my AF360FGZ. I really like using bounce as as much as possible and since the 360 doesn't have swivel plus it add a significant amount of weight to the camera, I set the flash on top of a tall bookshelf pointed towards the ceiling, set it to manual 1/1 for max power, set my K10 to manual and did a couple test shots. Once setup I could shot from anywhere in the room and get good shots @ f/4, 1/90s.
Here are a few of the results.
K10D, DA16-45, and AF360FGZ
In the second shot you can see the flash sitting on top of the bookshelf in the upper lefts corner.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%