Started Oct 20, 2009 | Discussions thread
Mark H
Mark H Veteran Member • Posts: 3,803
Re: Absolutely agree...

John Sheehy wrote:

Mark H wrote:

John Sheehy wrote:

Mark H wrote:

No doubt quite a few thousand of the 7D are now in the hands of their new owners.

And how many of these thousands of 7Ds owners have encountered problems - certainly not   "a very high percentage" .

Who cares what the average photographer notices right away?

O.K. - just how long do you think it's going to take before all these "average photographer(s)" notice that their cameras are fine.

Fine for whom?

Silly question - fine for them of course.

You, on the other hand, seem to want to make the corporations look respectful, and want it to look like they are doing all they reasonably should to give us quality for our hard-earned dollars, at the expense of those who don't want to see patterns in the RAW data; unnecessary patterns whose existence you defend.

Absolutely - on the whole I think these corporations do an amazing job.

Maybe you should go it alone - make DSLRs better than they do - it should be dead easy with your superior knowledge and abilities.

John Sheehy wrote:

We have simply seen a very high percentage of poorly balanced gains in the first few 7D.

...which is a statement that, potentially, grossly misrepresents the wider situation.

Really? I said "few"; are you illiterate?

Clearly no more than you are - I am simply pointing out that to many readers your statement 'potentialy' misrepresents, and gives the impression that "a very high percentage [of 7ds] have poorly balanced gains" .

P.S. Just in case you might have overlooked this - will you be answering the question/request I ask of you earlier in this thread... http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1019&message=33443889 ...anytime soon?

I guess I'm not in a rush to prove that to you, because I know I'm right,..

Right, 'that' sounds really convincing - I will wait.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
xxD
xxD
xxD
xxD
xxD
xxD
xxD
xxD
tko
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow