*** Open Challenge 21: INFO ***
A new challenge has commenced! Please read on for more info, then click one of the links provided below to participate!
This Challenge is about shots that show opposite things. It could be opposed positions in the frame, contrary directions in moving people, opposite expression in faces…whatever you think denotes opposition counts in this challenge. It´s easy, isn´t it?. So take your camera, look for a great catch, and I hope you have fun!.
If you already have a personal account at the hosting site, click the link above to jump directly to our current challenge gallery and start entering your photos (you can also click this link if you just want to browse the gallery).
If you don't yet have a personal account at the hosting site, you'll first need to create one before you can enter or vote in a challenge. Click the link above to sign up. It's quick and FREE!
CHALLENGE DURATION (dd/mm/yyyy)
• entry period for adding photos ends on 02/11/2009, 11:37:01 EST
• voting runs from end of entry period to 05/11/2009, 11:37:01 EST
MAX IMAGES ALLOWED PER ENTRANT
• up to 4 images may be entered per person.
IMAGE FILE PARAMETERS
• maximum allowed image width/height is 800 px
• maximum allowed image file size is 350 kb
• the image file type must be jpeg
IMAGE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
• capture date must be 21/09/2009 or newer
• images should be on topic
Stop, think, breathe, and shot!
|Nectar Dancing by Lensmate|
from A Big Year - birds
|Foggy morning by LassiM|
|Sad clown by PEB|
|Mtl Gen X 2015 DP by MarioSS|
from - Gen X - (In Full Colours+ Border)