Best Software for Portrait Retouch?
I can only afford one, so i need yours help.
I was looking at Photoshop CS4, Lightrooms, Professional Portrait 9. and play around with the trials.
I like cs4 because it's got all the blemish, curves.....levels easy tool to correct colors and skin tones. Or i can buy a CS3 for cheaper if i can find it.
I light Lightrooms about the Adjustment Brush so easy to bright, sharpen something......... but hard to correct skin tones and hard to clean blemishes.
The Professional Portrait is nice and cheap but most of the time the pictures came out too fake.
Any ideas are very appreciate.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4