Belt pouch for G11?

Started Oct 9, 2009 | Discussions thread
MarcosV Veteran Member • Posts: 6,359
Found the Rezo 60 to be too bulkly

I bought the Rezo 60. It's a bit big for the G11, although that makes it easier to get the camera with neck strap in/out of the bag.

However, in the end I really don't like this bag. It's too bulky. The front pocket with the useless cover flap sticks out, adding the bulk. The front pocket isn't that big --- can't hold a spare battery with a SD card in its case without a lot of effort.

I'm going to return the Rezo 60 and look for something thinner that still has a shoulder strap.

I've also decided to go with the Op/Tech USA brand wrist strap with a quick release disconnect so that I could also attach a neckstrap. So far, I'm loving the wrist strap. A camera bag with detachable neck strap would be an ideal way to carry the camera when not in use.

John Telleria wrote:

I sent an email to Lowepro's US sales office earlier this morning asking about the D-Pods 25 camera pouch. I just received a reply back. The guy said Lowepro has no plans to sell the D-Pods 25 in the USA. For the G11, he recommended either the Apex 60 AW or Rezo 60.

MarcosV's gear list:MarcosV's gear list
Sony RX100 IV Canon EOS 5D Mark III Fujifilm X-H1 Canon EF 24-70mm F2.8L II USM Fujifilm XF 56mm F1.2 R +62 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow