Who has pre-ordered a 7D?

Started Sep 17, 2009 | Discussions thread
Binister Forum Member • Posts: 67
Re: Who has pre-ordered a 7D?

I was anxiously awaiting the Canon announcement right at 9PM on the 31st. I had read they would do the announcement around 7AM in Europe so I just kept my eye out. Sure enough it was announced and Amazon had it up on their site. I spent a few minutes waffling on the purchase decision and then went ahead with it.

I am somewhat concerned because people seem to have had a lot of trouble with Amazon and pre-orders. I purchased the lens kit so I am hoping that doesn't set me back even more.

In any case, I am going to buy from the first place that has them in stock. B&H is on my list to watch out for.

Jeff Peterman wrote:

When did you see the announcement? I assumed that the item wasn't available for pre-order from Amazon until the morning of September 1, Eastern time. Now, you have me wondering. Maybe it was from 12:01 am Eastern on September 1, in which case 9:01 pm on August 31 on Pacific time would make you one of the very first on their list.

(I thought I was high up on the list, but now you have me wondering.)
Jeff Peterman

Any insults, implied anger, bad grammar and bad spelling, are entirely unintentionalal. Sorry.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow