HP 9180 from Ebay
You'll like the printer. I'll just add som eadvice.
Plug the printer directly into your wall outlet, not a power strip--a direct wall outlet like the directions say. I initially plugged mine into a power strip and that caused several errors during set up. This printer needs a lot of juice.
The printer goes through a long calibration process. During that process some of the pages it prints out look as though there is something wrong with your printer--lots of head clogs, etc. This is normal. Don't be alarmed.
Read Neil Snape's review of the printer. It's one of the best reviews out there.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4