...had the Internet (and this forum) existed during the lifespan of film cameras in development (from the dawn of the 35mm format) if we would have seen as much bitching about things not included on pre-release models?
I'm old enough to know that the newer/newest digital cameras give me so much more in terms of features than I could ever have gotten with some most all of the film SLRs of the past.
Yes, the 7D ain't perfect but it's a hell of a camera, eh?
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Kingfisher by cjf2|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 11, K
|Bull Rider Being Launched by RBFresno|
from FX bodies and very high ISO