Alternative presentation approaches?
I'm working on a body images that I will be exhibited at some point and I'd like to ask for your experience/ideas regarding alternatives to the frame/matt presentation style.
The images will be on 17x22" paper, and I would like a cool, urban (think skyscraper aesthetic) look. If I could afford to, I would mount them on plex, but I don't have the $$ for that.
Approaches I've thought of:
mounting on aluminum panels (with adhesive sheets or with pH neutral glue?)
laminating them (possible to do myself?)
sandwiching between sheets of plex (without face mounting to the plex)
If you've tried one of these methods, or have some thoughts about other methods, I'd sure appreciate hearing about your success/failure.
Ready-made frames bought in quantity would be cheapest (I can get them right now for $25 ea.), but that style isn't right.
Thanks for the help!
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%