Our church put on a block party for our greater neighbourhood today. As usual I (and a few others) had my camera along. Had fun. Got some good shots, and I learned a few things that made my pictures come out really nice, at least in my opinion.
This whole photography thing is kind of exciting and addicting all at once.
This is maybe not the best of the best from today or any day but I like it and I post it purely for your enjoyment.
7590 & XS kit
Comments and nit-picking welcome
The information presented in this post may not be 110% accurate...... Remember, ALWAYS think for yourself.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4