Magenta edge tinging at high ISO and a possible solution...

Started Aug 17, 2009 | Discussions thread
jamesm007 Veteran Member • Posts: 5,663
Re: PROGRESS: You might like to try this...

Try it to get ready and sorry for the delay.

If you had no delays you would scare me that's programming and logic.

However just for some feedback for you. On my home PC running XP I unpacked and put your folder on my desktop. I opened it and double clicked your executable, the user interface did not appear so I clicked it again... finally I had 3 user interfaces on my desktop, lesson learned give it a few moments to appear

I just chose a source file from yesterday with a bunch of those DNG viewfinder cap tests and used the same folder for the destination folder. It proceeded to rather quickly convert the files. When finished the log showed about half completed and half not, it had errors. Here is are the errors I will only show two as all the rest are the same. Maybe I did something wrong so I wanted a clean file becuase...

Error correcting K20D4717.DNG: Object reference not set to an instance of an > object.

Error correcting K20D4718.DNG: Compressed format not currently supported!

some of these files I opened it ACR so... I don't know if they were altered from the originals or not.

I then took some test shots to create a file I know has none of the files opened by another program. Your program again quickly processed all files and no errors this time

The program did add a "mc_" prefix to all the files. I got excited and proceeded to compare, then I read all the directions lol.

I did not have to use a CMD window, or anything, it just ran.

My OS is just XP with .net ver 3.

-- hide signature --
 jamesm007's gear list:jamesm007's gear list
Pentax K20D Pentax K-5 Sigma 10-20mm F4-5.6 EX DC HSM Sigma 17-70mm F2.8-4 DC Macro OS HSM Pentax smc DA 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 AL WR +12 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow