Alternative LX3 lens cap
For those of you that have either lost you original cap or are looking for a great alternative..........I found this today at The Container Store .
The cap that fits perfectly is the lid off of the 4 oz jar. Easy to cut off with a razor blade. Fits over the LX3 lens bezel perfectly and snaps on/off with ease.
I also have a lensmate adapter with a polarizer filter, and this cap also snaps onto the Hoya polarizer with a nice secure click.
The hinged-lid jar costs all of $1.39. I would recommend getting at least a couple !!
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%