Alternative LX3 lens cap
For those of you that have either lost you original cap or are looking for a great alternative..........I found this today at The Container Store .
The cap that fits perfectly is the lid off of the 4 oz jar. Easy to cut off with a razor blade. Fits over the LX3 lens bezel perfectly and snaps on/off with ease.
I also have a lensmate adapter with a polarizer filter, and this cap also snaps onto the Hoya polarizer with a nice secure click.
The hinged-lid jar costs all of $1.39. I would recommend getting at least a couple !!
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4