Lumix TZ7 and taking pics facing the natural sunlight.
Im no 'lighting guru' but considering the lack of replies here i thought id try and help!
The obvious suggestion, wait for the light to die down a bit, shoot earlier/later.
Can you not shoot it inside? the TZ7 has a panoramic stitch mode so you can stitch 2 or more pics, hopefully fitting everything in!
Hope that helps!
|Post (hide subjects)||Posted by||When|
|Jul 10, 2009|
|Jul 11, 2009|
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sadiqur_Rahman by Sadiqur Rahman|
from Ain't Going to Work on Maggie's Farm no More
|Airborne by John Beavin|
from - How to respect the Flag and Anthem - (Portrait in Full Colours + A Border)