Frist Frame Black
My KM7D freezes on start up and I believe it to be the 'First Frame Black' issue” I’ve been in contact with a Sony repair centre in Toronto but they tell me that the body will have to be shipped to the USA and that the repair will cost $260. Coupled with shipping ,insurance etc. it could get a bit expensive.
It was my understanding that Sony was fixing this issue free of charge; am I wrong?
Have any of you 7D owners had this problem?
Is it worth while repairing this camera at a cost of approx. $300-$375 bearing in mind that it is my back up to my SONY A700 and that the problem goes away on restart.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%