G1 macros with very old kit (pics).
Having got an M42 adapter to mate with my telescope, I also thought I'd have a play with some other old M42 stuff I found in my loft, while waiting for the sky to get dark.
Here are my first results of a small Orchid with extension tubes and old lenses.
Quite pleased really, the light was poor, so exposures 1 second or more, the large articulated screen made focussing a joy. I did some slight contrast enhancement in picasa.
Comments welcome - I'll try some more with better lighting,
All the best
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%