Ricoh R10 or other??
Replacing my Ricoh R7 (as dog ate it) and was considering the R10 or possibly the Panasnic TZ5.
I want a small (small pocket size) camera to take pics inside and out of dogs and landscape.
I have a SLR, but this is for carrying all the time.
wide angle to tele zoom 28-200 at least
small size to fit in jeans pocket
little shutter lag
as much manual operationa s possible, but realise this may be limited on ultra/compact
Prefer SD card as have so many.
I do have a few Ricoh batteries, but not that important to keep.
All comments/suggestions gratefully received
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%