Canon Lenses Made in Malaysia - Good or Bad?
I just bought a Canon XSi combo deal at Best Buy. I noticed the Canon body is made in Japan and the EF-S 18-55 IS and EFS 55-250mm zoom are made in Malaysia, not Japan.
Does that make any difference in IQ and performance? Also, where are the Nikon D60 lenses made? I do prefer the Canon XSi camera for some extra features and have read good reviews.
I haven't heard any complaints from lenses not made in Japan.
Thanks for any info!
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%