Wacom Intuos4: First Impressions

Started Apr 5, 2009 | Discussions thread
Droppingin Senior Member • Posts: 1,344
I Am Still Interested

I checked out B&H prices and was surprised. However, the one that I would most likely use is the most affordable, the small one at $200 and is about an inch larger than the Intuos 3. It would drive me crazy knowing that the buttons have labels in the next size up and I do not. Yep, I realize the labels are a click away on-screen but you know what that is like.

The next step up is about $470 if my memory serves me well, which does not happen much these days. That is a big number. My current Intuos 3 is 4X6 and of course, it has become quite comfortable. Big when considering that is around half the cost of a decent L lens.

It has now occurred to me that Wacom could have their products demos set-up in stores or some method that allows customers to test drive different sizes or type products. I know, I know, that would be expensive and time consuming to administer.

-- hide signature --

Its easy to be a holy man on a mountain top.

Droppingin's gear list:Droppingin's gear list
Canon EOS-1D Mark II Canon EOS 70D Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS USM Canon EF-S 60mm f/2.8 Macro USM +1 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow