Lens comparison, which is best?
I've searched in the discussions and on the internet and can't come to a clear choice. My Sigma 100-300mm's aperature is stuck. I have a Canon 20D. I need up to the 300mm for taking pictures of my girls playing sports. My question is what is the best option? Canon 100-300mm USM (IS is too expensive) or Sigma or Tamron? I see a lot of Canon 70-300mm, any issues with this lense? I need good, but not expensive. I love the Sigma, just wondering if the Canon is better. The price is about the same, I think.
Any help is appreciated. I talked to a professional photographer, he suggested buying another verses trying to fix the Sigma.
Thanks for any suggestions.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sadiqur_Rahman by Sadiqur Rahman|
from Ain't Going to Work on Maggie's Farm no More
|Airborne by John Beavin|
from - How to respect the Flag and Anthem - (Portrait in Full Colours + A Border)