Thank you for your kind observations Rossuziers,
I usually minimise the post processing, these are straight out of the camera not even crop for upright alignment.
Out coastal dune vegetaion is always very grey and after 3 years of drought very crisp & crunchy looking.
I find the light here at the moment very harsh & many photos are how can I say "un-inviting" compared to the lush eden like images that eminate from milder climes.
I think the Artist did a great job on the birds.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%