Nikon SB800/900 power cord
I'd like to power these flashes with my own batteries, and am looking for the power supply cord that plugs into the same socket as the Nikon SD-8A. All I really need is the female plug for this; I can conjure up my own cord and power supply.
I know that Quantum and Sunpak make cords for this, but they're ridiculously expensive for what I will use them for.
Any ideas where I can buy this plug, or even separate female connectors to fit?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%