Lenses for D90

Started Feb 13, 2009 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Istvan Lukacs Forum Member • Posts: 62
Lenses for D90

I am lucking to bay my first DSLR camera. Upon the reviews I decided to go with a D90. Since I am a beginner, I need your help to find a maximum of two lenses which can cover all my needs for this camera. I made some researches and two lenses brought my attention. The AF-S DX NIKKOR 16-85mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR II and the AF-S Zoom NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G IF-ED VR II. Please help me with comments and advises about all this or better lenses. And here I need to mention that I can’t afford a much bigger budget then the price of the above mentioned lenses.

I am just a very enthused amateur who loves to take pictures of family, friends, travel, landscapes and even some events. My areas of interest are: indoor/outdoor on party/weddings, day/night cityscape, panorama/landscape and we expecting our first baby.

Any advice would be appreciated and thanks so much in advance for your thoughtful reply.

-- hide signature --

Istvan

Istvan Lukacs's gear list:Istvan Lukacs's gear list
Nikon D750 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II Nikon D90 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 16-85mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR +2 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow