Barred from Fort Mchenry.

Started Feb 12, 2009 | Discussions thread
OP Buzzzman Veteran Member • Posts: 3,775
to Gary.

You seem to have some first hand knowledge about thr. subject.

If what you stated is true, shouldn't it be stated in the Fort Mchenry rules governing photograph?? ( see link in original postIt is a lengthy document explaining rights of Photographers, but where does it state someone needs a permit to sell his images of the fort.
In addition, my intent wasn't to sell the images, she baited me into my answer.
Now she claims I can't return with a camera

i intend to find what the scoop is because I will return --- and I will return with a camera and tripod. If I get arrested-- so be it. --- I would be sure to notify the news media. , What is the worse that can happen --a fine???

Before I do this , I will call the fort and inform them about my experience, and see what they say. From there, I will decide what I to do.

Also i would understand better if the rules stared something similar to "No Photography allowed for resale." or No professional or commercial Photography allowed with out permit". Something should be posted either on the rules document,, or somewhere at the Fort -maybe inside at ticket sales.
Buzz

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow