Barred from Fort Mchenry.

Started Feb 12, 2009 | Discussions thread
Doug J Veteran Member • Posts: 9,962
In addition..

.. to the points raised already, be careful of this restriction at the end of their permits page.

"Commercial Use Authorizations

A Commercial Use Authorization (formerly known as an Incidental Business Permit) is required for engaging in any business in the park.

By agreeing to sell her a photo they may argue you were engaged in business while on the park grounds. Granted, it is a stretch....

-- hide signature --

Best regards,

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow