50D and digital frames...
All digital frames have very LOW resolution. You should crop your photos to its native aspect ratio, resize it to the exact dimension and sharpen it. You end up with smaller file sizes that allow you to put more photos in the frame.
IMHO, all digital frames, with their lousy resolutions, are over priced. They will not do justice to your 15M 50D photos.
For a little more, you can get a cheap laptop with 1280x800 pixels that can act as a digital frame (think screen saver) and do a lot more. Most digital frames are bought as gifts to grandparents with poor eye sight.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%