50mb from D-60
I dont upsize mine to 50mb but I do use the 16 bit color so the file size is 36mb real close. The magazine I publish work for doesnt seem to mind 11x14 full page ad Its a big full color glossy paper magazine here locally.
I think it would really depend on what companyyou are going thru for stock and weather they already accept digital or not. Its kinda 50 50 out there.
Is there a stock photographer who use D-60 and size his files to
50MB. Is it ok???
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%