Nikon D90 Metering Problem
I picked up a Sigma 17-35 2.8-4 EX today (not the DG version, the older one) and have since found it has a tendancy to overexpose a bit when at 17mm but is normal again at 35mm.
Its worse on Matrix metering but still does it in spot and CW metering. Its not nearly as bad when used with a speedlight.
All my DX lenses work with no problems.
I have tried the lens on a D40 and my Fuji s5 and it meters fine at all focal lengths.
Anyone had similar problems with older lenses? I can deal with it but its a little annoying...
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4