Thom Hogan D3X review

Started Jan 12, 2009 | Discussions thread
Mel Veteran Member • Posts: 3,716
Re: Thom Hogan D3X review

"If the D3x were priced at what the D700 sells for (unrealistic, I know), I still would have bought the D700."

These kind of responses make me wonder why did you bother to respond then? What you have said contributes nothing since as you say yourself, you would not have gotten one anyway vs the D700. I mean, Thom's critique that you site was done well. Not biased or flipant or even unkind to the D3X itself but more an issue with Nikon's continued handling of matters.

Now if you were like many who would have went for the D3X had the price been more realistic, then making a statement about it all makes perfect sense. But you wouldn't have anyway so why? Unless it is just to add to the bandwagon of negativity and then in that case I guess your response is extremely valid.

No defending the D3X pricing as I am one who definitely wants one but not at the current price. But this seemingly irresistable need to be negative just for the sake of being negative is bizarre. With almost every piece of equipment Nikon comes out with lately. If I had not used the product for many years and read here, I doubt seriously if I would even consider buying Nikon.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Mel
Mel
CRH
CRH
Mel
Mel
Mel
Mel
Mel
MOD TOF guy
Mel
C_4
Mel
Mel
Mel
Mel
Mel
Mel
HAE
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow