Help with A720
I have an A720 that I picked up for the rest of the family to use. Unfortunately, I can't find the manual now, and my son needs to take it to school to use tomorrow in connection with a school project. (Just learned this 30 minutes ago.)
I've got the camera all set up for him to use as a point and shoot and showed him how to get the pictures from the camera to the computer.
He was hoping that he could set a remote timer, so that he could be in the picture, too. Through playing, I could not find any such function.
Does the A720 have a remote timer? If so, how do you use it?
Many thanks in advance for any help you can provide.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!