Upgrade your cheap Bogen Manfrotto Tripod with a new head!
Some of the cheaper Manfrotto tripods like the model 719B that I own comes with a integrated non replaceable ball head.
Those tripods are great for hiking and backpacking due to there lightweight construction BUT.
If you use a DSLR on those tripods you will soon get tired about readjusting the head and compensating for there habit to sag a bit when you take your hand of the camera and think you made the final framing.
I finally found a solution/modification that made this tripod to go from god to great.
The mod is both cheap and easy to perform.
And this is how it looks, quit nice ehhh :0)
Diy freak :0)
|Post (hide subjects)||Posted by||When|
|Jan 6, 2009|
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%