XL20 Color Consistency Problems, need advice
I've recently purchased an XL20, calibrated it with Samsung's Natural Color Expert, and created a i1d2 color match monitor profile and installed it in the OS.
When viewing a white screeen I can see color variations where the top right is slightly greenish and towards the bottom left it is slightly pink. Because of this, I am going to return the monitor.
The question is whether to try another XL20 or buy something different. Does anyone else, with an XL20, get similar color consistency problems?
Besides the NEC monitors, does anyone have other ones to recommend?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%