f stop associated with AF point
I will be grateful to be enlightened about the concept of associating an f stop with an AF point in the rebel and other canons!
The sensors in the 350D are designated f stop 5.6! Does that mean that low light situations needing faster Fstops will make the cam search for focus?
The 40D has cross type AF points and have f stop 2.8 associated with them [ in addition to other AF points having the value f/5.6] does that mean low light shots needing wider aperture [ like 85mm f1.8] will leave the cam searching for focus?
I unsuccesfully tried searching this topic , hence the query!
thanks in advance for the inputs that may come
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4