Nikon D3X [USA] Online Registration Problems...

Started Dec 20, 2008 | Discussions thread
JMD-70 Senior Member • Posts: 2,199
Re: D3 Manual Suggestion - Not Much Help...

Yep! I shoot nearly whatever that pays,... ;-). My first DSLR was the D70,..hence JMD-70. I started with 2 of those and later moved to two D2X bodies for better IQ and performance,...along with the WT-2A. I now mostly use the D2X bodies for event photography,...shoot and print on location. The income is nothing to laff at these days,... :-)>

Like many, I jumped on the D3 at the first chance,..even picked up a D300 which is nice in it's own right. I now have the D300 on CL and thinking about getting either 2 D700s for wedding work,...same IQ as the D3 and just may be the D3X for serious work for printing "Posters". I want to start building a client base for large prints, etc. Also, I do poster prints (13 x 19) of cars and bikes.

I may just get another D3 and call it a day,..as I often shoot with 2-3 lens at weddings,...24-70,...70-200 and will look to use the 14-24 and 50 1.4 on my next wedding shoot.

Enjoy the D3X and do post images often.

-- hide signature --

JMD
...D2X x2 - WT-2A capable
...ITP 2.0 Pro embedded
...Nikon forever~

JMD-70's gear list:JMD-70's gear list
Nikon D500 Nikon D850
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow