I like it and agree with what the others have said. I do have a couple of thoughts that you may want to consider.
First, does the photo need to be in black and white? Some photos are better in B&W and some in color. It looks like christmas lights in the background and I think I can make out a couple of stockings hanging. Unless something is wrong with the white balance I would think this photo would look better with the Christmas colors in the background. Just a thought.
You might also try croping in a way that puts her face off center. It usually works better if the subject is not in the center.
Those are just some suggestions. It is a great photo no matter what you do with it.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4