OT: CS3 hangs while closing
I've search for a solution/cause for this problem but no joy so I hope someone here can give me some tips.
Phtoshop CS3 hangs when I close it and I have to force a shut down. Here are some details:
4 gig ram
Plenty of HD space - 2 drives.
Recently (today) downloaded and installed latest version of ACR
I haven't done anything new to the machine other than purchasing Topaz Adjust about a month ago but this problem just started this weekend. I did double check to make sure the ACR version is in the correct folder. (Common Files/Adobe/Plug-Ins/CS3/File Formats)
I've rebooted the machine and searched Google and Adobe's site - all to no avail.
I'll be grateful for your suggestions.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Orange-tip Butterfly by anisah|
from Nature's Colour Palette
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power