S100fs blurred photo's help

Started Oct 27, 2008 | Discussions thread
Greg Photo Sydney Regular Member • Posts: 379
One, two... a brand new stooge

So here we go, the latest in the turkey parade of non-S100fs users handing down wisdom from the lofty perspective of his Nikon 1.4, 50mm.

We've read it all before, Sunshine.

Just to put the record straight, because while this guy claims to be a brilliant photographer - he obviously can't read (not the first).

Prime posted the wedding shots (that are the butt of this latest poster's scorn) to illustrate the fact that at his son's wedding, a 'pro' was on a assignment. Blind Freddy can see that the shots posted are outtakes illustrating his more important point.

Which surely is: the 'pro' was so confident of his skills that he brought TWO assistants along to help out.

Prime pointed out that despite the 'pro' fire power, the happy couple actually said the proud father of the groom made the best shots.

This is not surprising. Any competent photographer that has personal knowledge of the couple is going to creme the efforts of 99% of 'pros' at a wedding.

These people mostly treat this genre like a sausage factory, churning out an endless stream of banal, predictable copies of every other wedding shot we'd love to forget. I can't think of any couple I know who have been genuinely excited about the results. Mostly it's a case of post-nuptial pictorial depression.

I suspect that Prime could have repeated his triumph just using Mick Steven's toy Casio, let alone needing the S100fs.

Just when we thought the Nikon ninjas were running out of steam!

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
M87
M87
M87
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow