I understood that my edits in LR2 would result in XMP files alongside my NEF files... thus allowing me to archive my edits and my NEF's when I was done working.
I edited a wedding and I'm looking in the folder and see no XMP files.
What do I backup in order to be assured that 2, 5, 10 years from now I can go back to the edits?
Man, NX2 is looking better and better every day...
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|INFERNO by Milmor Fotografias|
from Get to Work (Power Tools)
|Love my present! by eyahaled|
from Holiday reactions