Used C8080...need firmware v78
I bought a used C8080 from a camera store at a really good price. While it looks like it is in very good condition, I need to make sure that there is nothing wrong with it as I have 3 days to test and return it if faulty.
The link for the v78 firmware is no longer valid. I would appreciate if somebody can send it to my email: email@example.com
My unit is currently at v75.
I just tried a few shots and the IQ is as expected. One thing I'm not sure is that the every time I change the settings like file size, it will default back to HQ as soon as I powered down and turn on the camera. Is this normal?
Thank you in advance.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4