ACR camera settings lost with 50D?
Adobe did not officially list the 50D as being supported for 4.6, when you see how it works with the higher ISO settings I'm not surprised.
Hence why the special profiles not ready either.
Also - they're already talking about ACR 5 for use with PS CS4!
As I've noted in a number of other posts, I think it's all about the NR approach that Canon has taken with the 50D.
Having said that LR2.1 and ACR 4.6 is OK for ISO 100 and 200. Like you I hope they get ACR working better with the 50D, LR beats DPP hands down.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Orange-tip Butterfly by anisah|
from Nature's Colour Palette
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power