Has anyone used Ixus880/870 and Nikon's s600/610?
Trying to decide between the 880 and Nikon's 610.
Both are small, have IS and have wide angle.
I have tried my friend's s600, which i think is fast, has a nice LCD and relatively good IQ. I wonder how the 880 (or 870 since they are pretty much the same camera) will compare.
I am worried about the LCD since it's a 3" but only has 230k dots. It will be grainy.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%