Better an Olympus C-2100
...and though I have gotten an E-510, I still get it out from time to time and it never fails me. I have even enlarged some photos from it and had no problems. For 2 MP it was an amazing camera.
Hang onto it...though before long you won't be able to find the SmartMedia cards since they are no longer being made. Better stock up.
But you should know that many cameras now have the Image Stabilization, and with the Oly cameras it's in the camera rather than the lens. I wouldn't get a camera without it.
E- 510, 40- 150, 14- 54 and ZD 35 Macro lenses,U ZI owner,Olympus C30-20Z
FCAS Member #98, Oly Division
'Photography is the art of seeing what others do not.'
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!