Who first predicted the 5D2 specs correctly?
I predicted that it would have a maximum frame rate of 5 fps with no option for higher frame rate like the Nikon D300/D700. Boy was I wrong! 3.9 fps? Give me a freakin break!
However I did predict the same old lame 9-point AF from the 50D with the added "invisible" AF points from the old 5D. So when you shoot vertically, which I do 75% of the time, you really only get to choose from three AF points. Is Canon kidding us?
Other correct predictions: 3" LCD and live view (duh).
Really, it wasn't hard to predict based on Canon's typical track record of drip-feeding upgrades with no real innovation.
Just out of general interest, let's rewind a little!
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%